Norton cloud vault consists of a secure and easy way to access your personal information regardless of your location. The Password Manager data you save and protect in the cloud vault is linked with your account on norton.com/setup. However, you must have Norton setup password manager installed using Norton setup product key.
If you do not have a subscription to the password manager, you will not be able to avail the vault protection services. To get the advanced cloud security facilities, you must create a norton.com/setup account and locate your Norton setup product key on the same. Only then, you will be able to create a cloud vault in Norton password manager, whether you use Mac or Windows-based operating system. You will not be able to access this feature if you have not activated the software using Norton setup product key.
Steps to create a cloud vault in Norton Password Manager on Windows
- Open Norton Password Manager on your desktop
- Click Sign and enter your login details associated with norton.com/setup and click Next
- Users with no account on notron.com/setup will need to create one. The Norton Password Manager will automatically redirect you to Create your account
- Go to your profile
- From the Norton Vault creation section in the Vault password tab, create a vault password and click Next
- Make sure the password follows the guidelines
- In the password confirmation tab, re-enter the password and confirm it by clicking Next
- Complete the Hit option to regain the access when you do not remember your password
- Set a password hint and type a password hint
- You cannot reset your vault’s password, so add a hint that helps you remember your password
- In the Norton Setup, complete! tab, perform any of the following:
- Click Finish, If you do not want to import any data to the vault
- Click Import, If you imported your data previously and get them into this newly created vault